Have you been thinking about enrolling your child in a Holmdel private elementary school? According to the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), there are over 2,000 independent schools providing high-quality and individualized education to more than 700,000 students from pre-K through high school. The number has increased over the years. So why have so many parents been sending their young children to a Holmdel private elementary school? Below are some of the top benefits that a Holmdel private elementary school can provide.
Benefits of a Holmdel Private Elementary School
- Higher Academic Standards: An independent Holmdel private elementary nurture intellectual curiosity, stimulate personal growth, and encourage critical thinking. A larger percentage of students at independent private schools are enrolled in advanced courses than other schools.
- Smaller Class Sizes: A Holmdel private elementary school will have lower student-teacher ratios that encourage close connections with students. The median ratio in NAIS schools in 2011-12 was 8.8 students to 1 teacher.
- Superior Teachers: They usually teach in their areas of expertise and are passionate about what they do. With more autonomy within the classroom, teachers are able to develop a full understanding of how each student learns and what interests and motivates each individually.
- Education for the Whole Child: An Independent Holmdel private elementary school will nurture not just students’ intellectual ability and curiosity but also their personal and social growth and civic conscience. Opportunities extend well beyond the classroom to athletic competitions, artistic pursuits, and school leadership experiences.
- Individualized Attention: With smaller classes and a focus on the development of the whole child, independent private schools deliver more individualized attention to each student.
- Inclusiveness: A Holmdel private elementary will maintain diverse and vibrant student communities and welcome and respect each family. In 2010-2011 students of color were 25.9 percent of total independent private school enrollment.
- More Involved Community of Parents: Independent private schools promote regular communication among students, parents, and teachers to ensure everyone is working toward the same goals for the student.
- You Can Choose a School with a Mission: You can select a school whose philosophy, values, and teaching approach is right for your child.
- Worthy Investment: A private school will provide a education that will pay dividends for a lifetime.
Are You Looking for the Best Holmdel Private Elementary School?
If you’re looking for an excellent Holmdel private elementary school to send your child to, check out Home Away From Home Academy (HAFHA). HAFHA is a well run, reputable daycare that is perfect for the growth and development of your child as well as your peace of mind. The staff members prioritize providing children and parents with a fun and engaging educational experience. If you would like more information, or if you have any questions, please give us a call at (732)290-0033 or visit the website.