Parents in the Matawan NJ area are very busy people. They may have one or even two jobs, be attending classes to further their education, or have other responsibilities that require them to find a daycare preschool near Matawan. While daycare is what most parents are familiar with, a quality early learning center is the best option for parents and their children. For many children, an early learning center is their first experience in a purposefully structured setting with teachers and other groups of children. It gives them a chance to learn to share, follow instructions, interact with other children, and soak up the tools they’ll need to succeed in the future.
A daycare preschool near Matawan is more than simply places that take care of your child while you’re at work or school, they give children the tools to succeed in the future. Here are some reasons why your child should attend a daycare preschool near Matawan.
Reasons to Send Your Child to a Daycare Preschool Near Matawan NJ
- Early Child Care Promotes Emotional and Social Development. Good learning centers develop programs that nurture trusting relationships with their peers, teachers, and parents. In order to learn these skills, the child needs to feel secure with their caregiver or teacher. A teacher in a daycare preschool near Matawan is much more than just someone that “watches over” children. They are trained to develop emotional skills, encourage engagement, and promote curiosity. Together with the goals of the parents, teachers strive to give the children the emotional connections they need to succeed later in life. When developing a child’s social skills the teachers use “teachable moments” to show children how to manage their frustrations and interactions with others. Without embarrassing or punishing the child, teachers are encouraged to teach the impact of their behaviors.
- Children Learn to Take Care of Themselves and Others. As children learn new tasks that enable them to take better care of themselves and help others, they develop a sense of pride and self-worth. Teachers at early learning centers understand that giving children real responsibilities like setting a table or feeding the classroom pet gives them “real skills” they can use in everyday life. Helping others is an important benefit of a daycare preschool near Matawan. Teachers educate children about helping others. As an example, one student could be given the responsibility of showing new students where to find the play dough or teaching others how to water the plants. Throughout a child’s school years, much of their time will be spent in the company of others. Early learning centers introduce behaviors that will help them form bonds with others as they grow.
- Early Learning Centers offer Structure and Fun. It’s good for young children to be introduced to a structured environment that helps them make friends and play well with others. Providing structure doesn’t mean teachers are constantly correcting children. Teachers patiently and consistently coach the children, encouraging appropriate behaviors and outcomes. Having thoughtful structure at a daycare preschool near Matawan is largely invisible to the children. It does, however, give them a framework of organized spaces and schedules that promote socializing and learning.
- Promotes Cognitive and Language Skills. Between the ages of 3 and 5, a child’s vocabulary grows from about 900 words to 2,500 words and sentences become more complex. Early learning centers expose children to a language-rich setting. Conversational games are encouraged, and teachers help to stretch language skills by asking thought-provoking questions. Activities like singing, talking about favorite animals and telling stories to other children all help propel language skills forward. When it comes to cognitive skills, early learning centers engage children in hands-on activities that challenge their minds and invoke questions. A child’s mind is a sponge during their pre-k learning, that’s why thought-producing programs are specially designed to take advantage of this early cognitive learning ability.
- Promotes Math and Reading Skills. Children are curious and want the skills that parents and teachers find important. To prepare children for kindergarten, early learning center teachers offer a wide range of games and activities that promote pre-k matching and reading skills. These activities could consist of singing an alphabet song while following along in a picture book, this builds connections between the visual and the spoken word. Math skills are introduced by sorting games, counting games, and matching activities that are designed to grow a child’s understanding of numbers. Teachers are trained to make learning math as much fun as possible and put the learning in terms that the child enjoys and understands.
- Prepares Children for Future Schooling. Many parents look to a daycare preschool near Matawan to prepare their children for kindergarten and elementary school. A quality one gives children the tools they’ll need to succeed at the next level. The difference lies in the highly trained staff that takes an active role in giving each individual child the skills needed to advance. Each child is put on their own path to success. If they are advancing at a faster rate than others they are introduced to more advanced learning programs.
Looking for The Best Daycare Preschool Near Matawan NJ?
Located on the border of Holmdel and Aberdeen, HAFHA was established to promote the growth of children during the earliest and most formative years of their social, intellectual, and physical development. The owners and administrative staff continually aim to improve the quality education students and families have come to expect. The owners and director take an active part in daily operations and are readily available to answer any questions you may have. For more information on this Monmouth County private day school, you can call at (732)290-0033 or visit the website.